Tuesday 28 February 2012

Moving ...

A lot has happened ...


Travel, moving houses, working hard, being disillusioned at work, being appalled by the pettiness of people, delighted by the kindness of strangers, love, heartbreak ... 


It was as if someone took everything I thought I knew about life, spat on it and said it was absolute nonsense, and threw it all into a whirlpool. And stripped of everything I once thought was mine, I now am lost. Also changed. But still lost. 


Sadly in the midst of this all, I stopped to write. And now that emptiness is like some sort of a festering wound in my heart, always annoying me even I am at my happiest in the outside world.


I've moved to http://thedreampedlar.blogspot.com/ simply because it's got my name in it. I had been tracking it for a while and grabbed it the instant it was available for registration. At least the name has stuck. I have a sort of theme running in my head and I am trying to build my writing around it, at least to get started with writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment